To achieve manufacturing goals, customers need optimized communication
and functionality of products throughout the test floor. The Electroglas
Applications Department provides customers with a worldwide resource for
interfacing Electroglas wafer probers and prober-based systems with a host
network and automatic test equipment, as well as maximizing the productivity
of Electroglas' software solutions.
Utilizing highly qualified Electroglas Applications Department staff, customers can define, develop and implement new applications, and utilize the information available via the prober for tasks such as statistical analysis, process control, and work-in-progress and wafer mapping.
With Electroglas applications support, you can:
- Troubleshoot for data conversion and applications.
- Implement data solutions.
- Receive product upgrades and updates.
- Benefit from new software operator training.
- Participate in users groups to share and discuss software applications and issues.
- Get answers to software applications questions.
To request application support, please click here.